Dark Psychology Secrets Learn powerful manipulation techniques to control people’s minds and get what you want in life; understanding how brainwashing, hypnosis, persuasion, and deception work and how to defend yourself from by Richard Campbell | PDF Free Download.
Dark Psychology Contents
Chapter 1: Dark Psychology
- Identifying a human predator
- They are unbelievably charming
- Entitlement is the order of the day
- They love being in control
- Their emotions are not authentic
- They like to be the victims
- Basics of Defending Yourself Against Human Predators
Chapter 2: A Deep Dive into The Dark Triad
- Unpacking the Dark Triad: Narcissism
- How Do Narcissists Control Others?
- Unpacking the Dark Triad: Machiavellianism
- Characteristics of High Machs
- Unpacking the Dark Triad: Psychopathy
- The Dark Triad Test
- Dealing with Dark Triad Personalities
Chapter 3: The ABCs of Brainwashing
- The Ten Steps of Brainwashing
- Second Stage: Dangling the Carrot of Salvation
- Third Stage: The Rebuilding of the Brainwashed Self
- What Makes a Person Susceptible to Brainwashing?
- Protecting Yourself Against Brainwashers
Chapter 4: The Truth about Hypnosis
- Busting the Myths about Hypnosis and Manipulation
- How to Hypnotize Someone Without Them Knowing
- Protecting Yourself Against Hypnosis
- What about Hypnotherapy?
Chapter 5: The Art of Persuasion and Deception
- The Principles of Persuasion
- Persuasion Tips for Everyday Use
- Types of Deception and How to Get Better at All of Them
Chapter 6: Defending Yourself Against Dark Psychology
- Factors that Make You Easier to Manipulate
- Simple Strategies You Can Adopt to Protect Yourself
Chapter 7: Myths and Misconceptions about Dark Psychology
- Myth #1: Psychopaths and sociopaths are one and the same thing
- Myth #2: Psychopaths are made and not born
- Myth #3: Sociopaths are born
- Myth #4: Females cannot be psychopaths
- Myth #5: Psychopaths are obsessed with murder.
- Myth #6: Psychopathy is a mental illness that can be cured.
- Myth #7: You can change a person on the dark triad by loving them correctly.
- Myth #8: People who score highly on the dark triad are more attractive.
- Myth #9: Psychopaths change when they have children.
- Myth #10: You are either on the dark triad or not
- Myth #11: Your boss is a psychopath
- Myth #12: Your ex is a psycho
Chapter 8: Famous Dark Triad Personalities
- Alexander the Great
- Napoleon Bonaparte
- Adolf Hitler
- Charles Manson
- Albert DeSalvo
- Jeffrey Dahmer
- Amy Bishop
- How to Talk to Your Child About Dark Psychology
- Make your home your child’s safe haven
- Be vigilant about what your child is watching and listening to
- Do not sugarcoat truths
- Be the parent
- Stay ahead of the game
- What If Your Child is the Problem?
Download Dark Psychology Secrets by Richard Campbell in PDF Format For Free.