Organic Chemistry 4th Edition by Paula Yurkanis Bruice | PDF Free Download.
Organic Chemistry Contents
- CHAPTER 1 Remembering General Chemistry
- CHAPTER 2 Acids and Bases
- CHAPTER 3 An Introduction to Organic Compounds
- CHAPTER 4 Isomers
- CHAPTER 5 Alkenes
- CHAPTER 6 The Reactions of Alkenes: The Stereochemistry of Addition Reactions
- CHAPTER 7 The Reactions of Alkynes: An Introduction to Multistep Synthesis
- CHAPTER 8 Delocalized Electrons
- CHAPTER 9 Substitution and Elimination Reactions of Alkyl Halides
- CHAPTER 10 Reactions of Alcohols, Ethers, Epoxides, Amines, and Sulfur-Containing Compounds
- CHAPTER 11 Organometallic Compounds
- CHAPTER 12 Radicals
- CHAPTER 13 Mass Spectrometry; Infrared Spectroscopy; UV/Vis Spectroscopy
- CHAPTER 14 NMR Spectroscopy
- CHAPTER 15 Reactions of Carboxylic Acids and Carboxylic Acid Derivatives
- CHAPTER 16 Reactions of Aldehydes and Ketones: More Reactions of Carboxylic Acid Derivatives
- CHAPTER 17 Reactions at the a-Carbon
- CHAPTER 18 Reactions of Benzene and Substituted Benzenes
- CHAPTER 19 More About Amines: Reactions of Heterocyclic Compounds
- CHAPTER 20 The Organic Chemistry of Carbohydrates
- CHAPTER 21 Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins
- CHAPTER 22 Catalysis in Organic Reactions and in Enzymatic Reactions
- CHAPTER 23 The Organic Chemistry of the Coenzymes, Compounds Derived from Vitamins
- CHAPTER 24 The Organic Chemistry of the Metabolic Pathways 1099
- CHAPTER 25 The Organic Chemistry of Lipids 1127
- CHAPTER 26 The Chemistry of the Nucleic Acids 1155
- CHAPTER 27 Synthetic Polymers 1182
- CHAPTER 28 Pericyclic Reactions
Preface to Organic Chemistry PDF
The guiding principle behind this book is to present organic chemistry as an exciting and vitally important science.
To counter the impression that the study of organic chemistry consists primarily of memorizing a multitude of facts, I have organized this book around shared features and unifying concepts, while emphasizing principles that can be applied again and again.
I want students to apply what they have learned to new settings and to learn how to reason their way to solutions.
I also want them to see that organic chemistry is a fascinating discipline that is integral to their daily lives.
Download Organic Chemistry 4th Edition by Paula Yurkanis Bruice in the 5G Era in PDF Format For Free.