|Book Details :|
Heat-Transfer Calculations opens with eight brief industrial heat-transfer calculations. While they are short, especially when compared to the calculations that make up the bulk of this Heat Transfer Calculations by Myer Kutz handbook,
these opening calculations are not trivial. And they deal with real life, which is the hallmark of the calculations throughout the Heat Transfer Calculations by Myer Kutz book:
- A chemical processing technology that needs a thinner liquid film coating for better adhesive properties of a new product.
- A new passive method of cooling an electronic assembly that uses a closed-loop thermosyphon.
- During casting of an industrial metal component, a more efficient gating and risering system that minimizes the amount of metal poured to produce a good casting (Heat Transfer Calculations by Myer Kutz).
|Recommended Free eBooks|
|Process Heat Transfer Principles and Applications|
|Heat Transfer Handbook|
- A furnace wall in a coal-fired power plant.
- A reinforced-concrete smokestack that must be lined with a refractory on the inside.
- The condenser in a large steam power plant.
- The duct of an air conditioning plant.
- A concentric tube heat exchanger with specified operating conditions.