|Book Details :|
A. R. Trott and T. C. Welch are the editors of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
2. The refrigeration cycle.
5. Oil in refrigerant circuits.
6. Condensers and water towers.
8. Expansion valves.
9. Controls and other circuit components.
10. Selection and balancing of components.
11. Materials. Construction. Site erection.
12. Liquid chillers. Ice. Brines. Thermal storage.
13. Packaged units.
14. Refrigeration of foods. Cold storage practice.
15. Cold store construction.
16. Refrigeration in the food trades – meats and fish.
17. Refrigeration for the dairy, brewing and soft drinks industries.
18. Refrigeration for fruit, vegetables and other foods.
19. Food freezing. Freeze-drying.
20. Refrigerated transport, handling and distribution.
21. Refrigeration load estimation.
22. Industrial uses of refrigeration.
23. Air and water vapour mixtures.
24. Air treatment cycles.
25. Practical air treatment cycles.
26. Air-conditioning load estimation.
27. Air movement.
28. Air-conditioning methods.
29. Dehumidifiers and air drying.
30. Heat pumps. Heat recovery.
31. Control systems.
|Recommended Free eBooks|
|HVAC Engineers Handbook|
|Air Conditioning and Refrigeration|
33. Operation. Maintenance. Service. Fault-finding. Training.
34. Efficiency and economy in operation.
35. Catalogue selection.
Refrigeration and its application is met in almost every branch of industry, so that practitioners in other fields find that they have to become aware of its principles, uses and limitations (Refrigeration and Air Conditioning).
This Refrigeration and Air Conditioning book aims to introduce students and professionals in other disciplines to the fundamentals of the subject, without involving the reader too deeply in theory. The subject matter is laid out in logical order and covers the main uses and types of equipment.
In the ten years since the last edition there have been major changes in the choice of refrigerants due to environmental factors and an additional chapter is introduced to reflect this. This issue is on-going and new developments will appear over the next ten years.
This issue has also affected servicing and maintenance of refrigeration equipment and there is an increased pressure to improve efficiency in the reduction of energy use (Refrigeration and Air Conditioning).
This edition reflects these issues, whilst maintaining links with the past for users of existing plant and systems. There have also been changes in packaged air-conditioning equipment and this has been introduced to the relevant sections.
The Refrigeration and Air Conditioning book gives worked examples of many practical applications and shows options that are available for the solution of problems in mechanical cooling systems.
It is not possible for these pages to contain enough information to design a complete refrigeration system. The design principles are outlined. Finally, the author wishes to acknowledge help and guidance from colleagues in the industry, in particular to Bitzer for the information on new refrigerants.
Download Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Third Edition by A. R. Trott and T. C. Welch in PDF format for free.