|Book Details :|
- Health and safety in electrical installation
- EAL Unit ELEC1/08: Electrical science, principles and technology
- Environmental protection measures
- Electrical Installation Methocs, Procecures And Recuirements
- EAL Unit: QSWC1/01: Starting Work in Construction
- EAL Unit: QMSA1/01: Managing Study and Approaches to Learning
- EAL Unit: QPFI1/01: Preparing for an interview
- Synoptic assessment
- Answers to ‘Test your knowledge’
- Answers to chapter activities
- Appendix A: Formulas
- Appendix B: Useful websites
- Appendix C: Credibility of information
- Appendix D: Basic grammar
- Glossary of terms
Thebest up-to-date textbook for EAL’s Level 1Diplomain Electrical Installation (601/0409/0)
- Fully up to date with the 3rd Amendment of the 17th Edition IET Wiring Regulations.
- Expert advice ensured to cover what learners need to know in order to pass their exams or complete their assignments.
- Extensive online material to help both learners and lecturers.
Written specifically for the EAL Diploma in Electrical Installation, this Electrical Installation Work Level 1 by Peter Roberts book has a chapter dedicated to each unit of the syllabus.
Every learning outcome from the syllabus is covered in highlighted sections, and there is a checklist at the end of each chapter to ensure that each objective has been achieved before moving on to the next section.
End of chapter revision questions will help you check your understanding and consolidate the key concepts learned in each chapter.
Fully up to date with the 3rd Amendment of the 17th Edition Wiring Regulations, this Electrical Installation Work Level 1 by Peter Roberts book is a must have for any learner working towards EAL electrical installation qualifications, also providing an insight to those who are considering a career in the electrical installation or construction industry.
Peter Roberts is an ex-RAF Chief Technician and is currently an electrical installation lecturer, as well as an EAL question writer, based in Coleg Menai, Bangor, North Wales.
I am extremely grateful to some of the editorial and production staff at Routledge involved in creating this publication, namely:
Tony Moore, Seth Townley and Scott Oakley. Equally, I would like to thank Paul Partington and Pete Olito, for fulfilling their promise to proof read, despite their own work commitments.
It would also be remiss of me to forget the continual support of my family: my son Garym who came to the rescue with several professional photographs and my daughter Anwen who took time off from her own studies to review many aspects.
Special mention must go to my long suffering wife Sian; without her understanding and encouragement, completing such a project would not have been possible.
A Big thank you to you all!
Click the next Download Button that redirects to the free engineering PDF page in order to download Electrical Installation Work Level 1 by Peter Roberts eBook