The 5th Edition of Advanced Electrical Installation Work has been completely rewritten in 10 Chapters to closely match the 10 Outcomes of the City and Guilds qualifi cation. The technical content has been revised and updated to the requirements of the new 17th Edition of the IEE Regulations BS 7671: 2008. Improved page design with new illustrations gives greater clarity to each topic. This book of electrical installation theory and practice will be of value to the electrical trainee working towards:
● The City and Guilds 2330 Level 3 Certifi cate in Electrotechnical Technology, Installation Route.
● The City and Guilds 2356 Level 2 NVQ in Installing Electrotechnical Systems.
● The SCOTVEC and BTEC Electrical Utilisation Units at Levels II and III.
● Those taking Engineering NVQ and modern Apprenticeship Courses.
Advanced Electrical Installation Work provides a sound basic knowledge of electrical practice which other trades in the construction industry will fi nd of value, particularly those involved in multi-skilling activities. The book incorporates the requirements of the latest Regulations, particularly:
● 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations.
● British Standards BS 7671: 2008.
● Part P of the Building Regulations, Electrical Safety in Dwellings: 2006.
● Hazardous Waste Regulations: 2005.
● Work at Height Regulations: 2005.