|Book Details :|
1. Tell me about yourself?
2. What is a differential amplifier? Also, explain CMRR?
3. Where do you see yourself in five years’ time?
4. Why star delta starter is preferred with induction motor?
5. What is your greatest weakness?
5. What is your greatest weakness? (continue…)
6. State the difference between generator and alternator
7. What is your greatest strength?
8. Why AC systems are preferred over DC systems?
9. Why did you leave your last job?
10. How can you relate power engineering with electrical engineering?
11. Why should we hire you?
12. What are the various kind of cables used for transmission?
13. What is your greatest accomplishment?
14. Why back emf used for a dc motor? highlight its significance.
15. What can we expect from you in your first 90 days?
16. Explain the application of storage batteries.
17. What are your salary expectations?
18. Explain advantages of storage batteries
19. Do you have any questions?
20. What are the different methods for the starting of a synchronous motor.
21. Are you a team player?
22. Name the types of motors used in vacuum cleaners, phonographic appliances, vending machines, refrigerators, rolling mills, lathes, power factor improvement and cranes.
23. What challenges are you looking for in this position?
24. State Thevenin’s Theorem.
25. What experience do you have in this field?
26. State Norton’s Theorem.
27. Why do you want to work with us?
28. State Maximum power transfer theorem.
29. Tell me a suggestion you have made that was implemented in this field?
30. Explain different losses in a transformer.
31. Have you ever had a conflict with a boss or professor? How was it resolved?
32. Explain different types of D.C motors? Give their applications.
33. Tell me what you know about this company?
34. Explain the process of commutation in a dc machine. Explain what are inter-poles and why they are required in a dc machine.
35. What do you know about us?
36. Comment on the working principle of operation of a single-phase transformer.
37. If your previous co-workers were here, what would they say about you?
38. Define the following terms:- Reliability, Maximum demand, Reserve-generating capacity, Availability (operational).
39. What major challenges and problems did you face? How did you handle them?
|Recommended Free eBooks|
|The Complete Laboratory Manual for Electricity|
|Linear Circuit Transfer Functions|
40. Mention the disadvantages of low power factor? How can it be improved?
41. Describe your management style?
42. State the methods of improving power factor?
43. What did you like or dislike about your previous job?
44. State the factors, for the choice of electrical system for an aero turbine.
45. What types of people do you find it difficult to get on with?
46. What are the advantages of VSCF wind electrical system?
47. How are you when you're working under pressure?
48. Explain the terms real power, apparent power and reactive power for ac circuits and also the units used.
49. What have you done to improve your knowledge in the last year?
50. Define the following: Average demand, Maximum demand, Demand factor, Load factor.
Download 92 Electrical Interview Questions and Answers in PDF format for free.