- Fundamentals of Electricity, Magnetism and Circuits.
- Fundamentals of Mechanics and Heat.
- Equivalent Circuit of the Induction Motor.
- Basics of Industrial Motor Control.
- Electronic Control of Direct-Current Motors.
- Transmission and Distribution Solid-State Controllers.
- Electrical Machines and Transformers.
- Fundamentals of Machines and Heat.
- Efficiency and Heating of Electrical Machines.
- Direct-Current Motors.
- Active, Reactive and Apparent Power.
- The Ideal Transformer.
- Stepper Motors
- Three-Phase Circuits.
- Three-Phase Transformers.
- Three-Phase Induction Motors.
- Practical Transformers.
- Special Transformers.
- Selection and Application of Three-Phase Induction.
- Synchronous Generators.
- Generation of Electrical Energy.
- Transmission of Electrical Energy.
- Distribution of Electrical Energy.
- The Cost of Electricity.
This best-selling text employs a theoretical, practical, multidisciplinary approach to provide introductory students with a broad understanding of modern electric power. The scope of the book, now in its Third Edition, has been expanded to reflect the rapid changes that have occurred in power technology during the past five years.
For one-semester, undergraduate-level courses in Motor Controls, Electric Machines, Power Electronics, and Electric Power.This best-selling text employs a theoretical, practical, multidisciplinary approach to provide introductory students with a broad understanding of modern electric power.
The scope of the book reflects the rapid changes that have occurred in power technology over the past few years-allowing the entrance of power electronics into every facet of industrial drives, and expanding the field to open more career opportunities.
Download Electrical Machines Drives and Power Systems Fifth Edition by Theodore Wildi easily in PDF format for free.