P.C. Varghese is the editor of Advanced Reinforced Concrete Design.
- Chapter 1. Deflection of Reinforced Concrete Beams and Slabs.
- Chapter 2. Estimation of Crack width in Reinforced Concrete Members.
- Chapter 3. Redistribution of Moments in Reinforced Concrete Members.
- Chapter 4. Design of Reinforced Concrete Deep Beams.
- Chapter 5. Design of Ribbed (Voided) Slabs.
- Chapter 6. Approximate Analysis of Grid Floors.
- Chapter 7. Design Loads other Than Earthquake Loads.
- Chapter 8. Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Frames for Vertical Loads by using Substitute Frames.
- Chapter 9. Analysis of Frames under Horizontal Loads.
- Chapter 10. Preliminary Design of Flat Slabs.
- Chapter 11. Design of two-way Slabs by Direct Design Method.
- Chapter 12. Shear in Flat Slabs and Flat Plates.
- Chapter 13. Equivalent Frame Analysis of Flat Slabs.
- Chapter 14. Design of Spandrel (or Edge) Beams.
- Chapter 15. Provision of Ties in Reinforced Concrete Slabs Frame System.
|Recommended Free eBooks|
|Reynolds Reinforced Concrete Designer|
|Minimum Reinforcement in Concrete Members|
- Chapter 16. Design of Reinforced Concrete Members for Fire Resistance.
- Chapter 17. Design of Plain Concrete Walls.
- Chapter 18. Earthquake Forces and Structural Response of Framed Buildings.
- Chapter 19. Design of Shear Walls.
- Chapter 20. Design of Cast in Situ Beams Column Joint.
- Chapter 21. Ductile Detailing of Reinforced Concrete Frames for Seismic Forces.
- Chapter 22. Inelastic Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Beams and Frames.
- Chapter 23. Strip Method of Design of Reinforced Concrete Slabs.
- Chapter 24. Durability and Mix Design of Concrete.
- Chapter 25. Quality Control of Concrete in Construction.
- Chapter 26. Design of Structures for Storage of Liquids.
- Chapter 27. Historical Development of Reinforced Concrete.
Intended as a companion volume to the author`s Limit State Design of Reinforced Concrete (published by Prentice-Hall of India),
the Second Edition of this comprehensive and systematically organized text builds on the strength of the first edition, continuing to provide a clear and masterly exposition of the fundamentals of the theory of concrete design.
The text meets the twin objective of catering to the needs of the postgraduate students of Civil Engineering and the needs of the practising civil engineers as it focuses also on the practices followed by the industry. This text, along with Limit State Design, covers the entire design practice of revised Code IS456 (2000).
Download Advanced Reinforced Concrete Design Second Edition by P.C. Varghese easily in PDF format for free.