Polymers, Polymer Blends, Polymer Composites, and Filled Polymers: Synthesis, Properties, and Applications by Abdulakh K. Mikitaev, Mukhamed KH. Ligidov and Gennady E. Zaikov | PDF Free Download.
Polymers Blends, Composites and Filled Contents
- Chapter 1 Polymer/Silicate Nanocomposites Based on Organomodified Clays
- Chapter 2 Structure and Properties of Compositions on the Basis of Mixes of Epoxynovolaic and Phenolformaldehyde Pitches
- Chapter 3 Chain Fractal Geometry and Deformability of Polymer Composites
- Chapter 4 The Role of Diffusive Processes in Model Reaction of Reetherification
- Chapter 5 Thermal Degradation and Combustion of Polypropylene Nanocomposite
- Chapter 6 Fundamental Aspects of Filling of Nanocomposites with High-Elasticity Matrix: Fractal Models
- Chapter 7 An Influence of Mica Surface on Model Reaction of Reetherification
- Chapter 8 The Interrelation of Elasticity Modulus and Amorphous Chain’s Tightness for Nanocomposites Based on the Polypropylene
- Chapter 9 Structure Formation of Polymer Nanocomposites Based on Polypropylene
- Chapter 10 Synthesis and Study of Properties of Aromatic Polyether– Imides on The Basis of Derivatives of Chloral and DDT With Use of Polynitroreplacement Processes
- Chapter 11 Properties of the Filled Acrylic Polymers
- Chapter 12 Polysulfonetherketones on the Oligoether Base, Their Thermo- and Chemical Resistance
- Chapter 13 The Mechanism of Inhibition Thermooxidation Destruction of PBT by Polymer Azomethines
- Chapter 14 Aromatic Block-Co-Polyethers as Prospective Heat Resistant Constructive Materials
- Chapter 15 Polymeric Nanocomposites, Stabilized Organic Derivatives of Five-Valent Phosphorus
- Chapter 16 Polyurethaneisocyanurate Polymeric Materials
- Chapter 17 The Estimation of Opportunities of Low-Temperature Destructions of Synthetic Rubbers in Solutions in Reception of Half-Finished Product for Finishing Compositions
- Chapter 18 Temperature Transitions in Polycarbonate – Polytetramethylenoxide Block Copolymer Resins
- Chapter 19 The Calculation of Temperature Stresses in Polymers
- Chapter 20 Composites on the Basis of Polyhydroxiethers and Graphites
- Chapter 21 heat-conducting Compositions on the Base of Epoxy Polymers
- Chapter 22 Filled Low Viscosive Epoxy Composition Materials
- Chapter 23 The Electrical Conductive Compositional Material with Low Inflam on Polipropilen Basis
- Chapter 24 Research of Mixes on the Basis of Corn Starch and Polyethylene
- Chapter 25 Reception and Research of the Properties of Modified Starch
- Chapter 26 Biologically Utilized Plastics: Condition and Prospects
- Chapter 27 Composite Materials Capable of Multiple Processing
- Chapter 28 Ecological and Economical Aspects of Composition Materials Creation
- Chapter 29 Polyarylate Oximates (PAO), Their Physicochemical Properties and Stabilizing Influence on Polyalkylene Terephthalate (PAT)
- Chapter 30 Thermostable Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) Modified with Polyformal Oximates (PFO)
Preface to Polymer Blends Polymer Composites and Filled Polymers
Polymers, polymer blends, polymer composites, and filled polymers form the basis of polymer material science − the science of materials, investigation methods and control of their properties.
As it is commonly known, the development of mankind passed through several important epochs. A man lived in the Stone Age, then in the Bronze Age, and later on in the Iron Age. Now we live in the Polymer Age, which is proved by some economic reasons.
If we estimate the worldwide industrial production of polymers (both synthetic and natural) not by weight, but by volume, we’ll get a total amount of cast iron, steel, rolled stock and nonferrous metal production that reaches 400х106 m 3.
Hence, the dynamics of the process are also important, because polymer production development is 15 – 20% more intensive than development of the metal industry.
Such huge production put forward the tasks of improving the quality of articles from polymers and extending the field of their application because even a small enhancement (for instance, the extension of reliable operation time of polymeric articles) appears a very important economic question.
Download Polymers Polymer Blends Polymer Composites and Filled Polymers in PDF Format For Free.