|Book Details :|
1. Types of Structures and Loads.Introduction. Classification of Structures. Loads. Structural Design. Problems.
2. Analysis of Statically Determinate Structures.Idealized Structure. Principle of Superposition. Equations of Equilibrium. Determinacy and Stability. Application of the Equations of Equilibrium. Analysis of Simple Diaphragm and Shear Wall Systems. Problems.
3. Analysis of Statically Determinate Trusses.Common Types of Trusses. Classification of Coplanar Trusses. The Method of Joints. Zero-Force Members. The Method of Sections. Compound Trusses. Complex Trusses. Space Trusses. Problems.
4. Internal Loadings Developed in Structural Members.Internal Loadings at a Specified Point. Shear and Moment Functions. Shear and Moment Diagrams for a Beam. Shear and Moment Diagrams for a Frame. Moment Diagrams Constructed by the Method of Superposition. Problems.
5. Cables and Arches.Cables. Cable Subjected to Concentrated Loads. Cable Subjected to a Uniform Distributed Load. Arches. Three-Hinged Arch. Problems.
6. Influence Lines for Statically Determinate Structures.Influence Lines. Influence Lines for Beams. Qualitative Influence Lines. Influence Lines for Floor Girders. Influence Lines for Trusses. Live Loads for Bridges. Maximum Influence at a Point Due to a Series of Concentrated Loads. Absolute Maximum Shear and Moment. Problems.
7. Approximate Analysis of Statically Indeterminate Structures.Use of Approximate Methods. Trusses. Vertical Loads on Building Frames. Portal Frames and Trusses. Lateral Loads on Building Frames: Portal Method. Lateral Loads on Building Frames: Cantilever Method. Problems.
8. Deflections.Deflection Diagrams and the Elastic Curve. Elastic-Beam Theory. The Double Integration Method. Moment-Area Theorems. Conjugate-Beam Method. External Work and Strain Energy. Principle of Work and Energy. Principle of Virtual Work. Method of Virtual Work: Trusses. Method of Virtual Work: Beams and Frames. Virtual Strain Energy Caused by Axial Load, Shear, Torsion, and Temperature. Castigliano's Theorem. Castigliano's Theorem for Trusses. Castigliano's Theorem for Beams and Frames. Problems.
9. Analysis of Statically Indeterminate Structures by the Force Method.Statically Indeterminate Structures. Force Method of Analysis: General Procedure. Maxwell's Theorem of Reciprocal Displacements; Betti's Law. Force Method of Analysis:
Beams. Force Method of Analysis: Frames. Force Method of Analysis: Trusses. Composite Structures. Additional Remarks on the Force Method of Analysis. The Three-Moment Equation. Influence Lines for Statically Indeterminate Beams. Qualitative Influence Lines for Frames. Problems.
10. Displacement Method of Analysis: Slope-Deflection Equations.Displacement Method of Analysis: General Procedures. Slope-Deflection Equations. Analysis of Beams. Analysis of Frames: No Sidesway. Analysis of Frames: Sidesway. Problems.
11. Displacement Method of Analysis: Moment Distribution.General Principles and Definitions. Moment Distribution for Beams. Stiffness-Factor Modifications. Moment Distribution for Frames: No Sidesway. Moment Distribution for Frames: Sidesway. Problems.
12. Analysis of Beams and Frames Consisting of Nonprismatic Members.Deflections of Nonprismatic Members. Loading Properties of Nonprismatic Members Using the Conjugate-Beam Method. Loading Properties of Nonprismatic Members Available from Publications. Moment Distribution for Structures Having Nonprismatic Members. Slope-Deflection Equations for Nonprismatic Members. Problems.
13. Truss Analysis Using the Stiffness Method.Fundamentals.
Download Structural Analysis Seventh Edition by R. C. Hibbeler easily in PDF for free.