|Book Details :|
The Author of AutoCAD 2018 Beginning and Intermediate Book
Munir M. Hamad is the editor of AutoCAD 2018 Beginning and Intermediate PDF book.
- Chapter (1) covers AutoCAD basics along with the interface.
- Chapter (2) covers AutoCAD techniques to draw with accuracy.
- Chapters (3 & 4) cover all modifying commands.
- Chapter (5) covers the AutoCAD method of organizing the drawing using layers and inquiry commands.
- Chapter (6) covers the methods of creating and editing blocks, and inserting and editing hatches.
- Chapter (7) covers AutoCAD methods of writing text.
- Chapter (8) covers how to create and edit dimensions in AutoCAD.
- Chapter (9) covers how to plot your drawing.
- Chapter (10) three projects, one architectural and two mechanical, covering both metric and imperial -units.
- Chapter (11) covers the creation of more 2D objects.
- Chapters (12 & 13) cover advanced practices and techniques.
- Chapter (14) covers Block tools and Block Editing.
- Chapter (15) covers the creation of Text Style and Table Styles along with Formulas in tables.
|Recommended Free eBooks|
|Advanced AutoCAD 2015|
|Mastering AutoCAD 2016|
- Chapter (16) covers the creation of Dimension Style & Multileader style plus adding multileaders.
- Chapter (17) covers the creation of Plot styles, the meaning of Annotative, and DWF creation.
- Chapter (18) covers how to create a template file and customize AutoCAD interface.
- Chapter (19) covers Parametric Constraints.
- Chapter (20) covers Dynamic Blocks.
- Chapter (21) covers Block Attributes.
- Chapter (22) covers External Reference.
- Chapter (23) covers Sheets Sets.
- Chapter (24) covers CAD Standards and advanced layer commands.
- Chapter (25) covers Drawing Review.
This is the most comprehensive AutoCAD 2018 Beginning and Intermediate by Munir M. Hamad book about AutoCAD 2018 – 2D drafting on the market. It is divided into three major parts:
- Essentials: from Chapter one to Chapter ten. It assumes that the reader has no previous experience in AutoCAD; hence it starts from scratch. Chapter ten contains three projects – one architectural, and two mechanical using both Imperial and metric units.
- Intermediate: from Chapter 11 to Chapter 18. It contains a deeper discussion on a subject we touched on in the Essentials part, or a new advance feature.
- Advanced: from Chapter 19 to Chapter 25. It discusses the most advanced features of AutoCAD 2018.
If you don’t have any prior experience in AutoCAD this AutoCAD 2018 Beginning and Intermediate by Munir M. Hamad book is a perfect start, and you can stop at the end of any part.
But if you want to be a real power user of AutoCAD, you should go through all the 25 chapters, solving all projects and practices. This AutoCAD 2018 Beginning and Intermediate by Munir M. Hamad book is also a good source to prepare for the AutoCAD Certified Professional exam.